Plastic Surgeon in Beverly Hills
Dr. Suzanne Trott received her B.S. in Biology from Stanford University before earning her medical degree from the University of Virginia. Her nine years of post-graduate surgical training included completion of a general surgery residency at Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center in New York, a plastic surgery fellowship at the University of California at San Diego, and a plastic surgery research fellowship at the University of Texas/Southwestern in Dallas, Texas. She is board-certified in both general surgery and plastic surgery.
Dr. Trott has presented her innovative research on liposculpture (liposuction) at national plastic surgery meetings and has authored multiple publications in plastic surgery literature. Her academic experience complements her extensive clinical plastic surgery training at University of California, San Diego, which encompassed all aspects of aesthetic and reconstructive surgery with a special emphasis in breast and body contouring.
Dr. Trott’s goal is to improve the lives of her patients through enhancement of self-esteem. Her passionate approach to plastic surgery combines artistic vision and skill, while fostering a special patient-physician communication in a safe, comfortable, and friendly environment.
Certifications and Memberships
- Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Certified, American Board of Surgery
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, American Society of Aesthetic Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Saint John’s Health Center, Santa Monica
- Los Robles Hospital, Thousand Oaks
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital, Van Nuys
- West Hills Hospital, West Hills
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital, Norwalk
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- Assistant Professor, University of California, San Diego Medical Center
Click here to read Dr. Trott’s complete C.V. (PDF,70kb)