Cash Back After Surgery?! (Clinical Trial)
If there was ever a time to do a tummy tuck in Beverly Hills, it would be now.
For anyone who is planning on having a “skin reduction procedure” on their body—that would be anything like a tummy tuck, a mini tummy tuck, a body lift, leg lift or arm lift...
We are participating in a clinical trial that is evaluating a new filler called Allofill that eventually will be used in place of the fat when we do fat grafting. That’s crazy, you might think. If I’m going to have fat injection on my breasts, butt or face, I would want to use my own so I can get rid of it. That’s kind of the point of it.
However, there ARE people who don’t have enough of their own fat to have this fabulous procedure. I like to say that “I can get fat out of a rock” but sometimes it’s just not enough to make a difference in the places that we are putting it.
Here’s how the study works:
- You decide that you're finally going to go for it and get rid of that extra saggy, stretched out skin on your abdomen that is driving you crazy.
- Come in and see us for a consult. (Normally $250 but we are doing complimentary consults for those who would participate in the study.)
- Visit with the Principal Investigator on the study, Dr. John Joseph, another board-certified surgeon here in Beverly Hills and a good friend of mine.
- One month after your surgery you will receive $2000 back from Biologica Technologies, the creators of Allofill.
Not bad, I think. And just think, you will be on the cutting edge. Corny pun intended.
Leave A Comment
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.